INFORMATION PROVIDED PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) 2016/679
In accordance with above regulation, the processing of personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of Your privacy and Your rights.
In accordance with article 13 of the GDPR 2016/679, we provide you with the following informations:
The purposes of processing personal data are:
The scope and purposes of the personal data are:
a. Selling of goods and/or services;
b. Execution of special requests of the data subjecdt for goods and/or services;
c. Execution of contracts or obligations coming from pre-contractual or contratual phases;
d. Fulfilment, execution or requests for fullfilment of special obligations or execution of special statutory or requested by EU regulation for the contract execution;
e. Protection of mutual rights deriving from negotiation or conclusion of the contract itself;
f. Course of business in accordance with the in force legislation on business and industrial secret;
g. Statistical purpose;
h. Direct marketing: sendind by email, comunications about the direct marketing of Company’s products or services analogous to which analoghi a quelli oggetto di previously agreed;
i. Request for reviews about e recensioni sui prodotti e servizi;
Legal basis of the processing and Mandatory nature of the contribution
We inform you that the legal basis of the treatment is:
a) Execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the party concerned;
b) Compliance with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
c) The express consent, free and informed to receive by e-mail the request to review the services and / or products purchased;
d) Protection of a legitimate interest in an optimized marketing activity for our offers (Recital 47 of the GDPR).
Taking into account the purposes of the treatment as explained above, the provision of the requested data is mandatory. Their failure, partial or incorrect conferment may have, as a consequence, the impossibility to execute the contract and / or fulfill the related legal obligations.
Method of treatment
1. The treatment will be carried out with manual and / or computerized and telematic tools, with organization and processing logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the organizational measures , physical and logic required by current regulations.
2. The Controller shall not adopt any automated decision-making process, including profiling, referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4) of the GDPR.
Scope of knowledge, dissemination and communication
1. The Data Controller informs that your data and information related to the subject of the mandate will be aware of only the Data Controller and authorized parties - such as employees, interns, trainees - who, in this case, will have access to only data strictly pertinent to the collaboration requested by them in accordance with the content of the individual authorizations.
2. The data provided may be disseminated at national and / or international level only if explicitly requested by the interested party and with informed consent.
3. Personal data will be communicated, with appropriate procedures, to internal collaborators, to external collaborators - such as, for example, Studies of legal, commercial and tax consultancy, part technical consultants - to the Revenue Agency, to the service companies of shipping, to credit institutions, to customers and / or suppliers; to transport company; Company for the assignment and collection of receivables, to the Judicial Authorities and, in any case, to all those subjects to whom the communication is necessary for the correct fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes.
4. The Owner announces that the goboservice.com site implements the "eKomi" quality seal, offered by "eKomi Europe, Ltd. Markgrafenstraße 11, 10969 Berlin, Germany". This tool is designed to certify the quality of services and / or products offered on the site through customer reviews. Therefore, if you consent to this processing, the ID and your e.mail address will be automatically transmitted to the aforementioned subject, who will forward you a review request regarding the services and / or products purchased.
5. Personal data may be transferred to the countries of the European Union and to third countries with respect to the European Union for the purposes set out above. In the case of third countries, they will be transferred pursuant to art. 49 GDPR par. 1 lett. b) and c) or:
where the transfer is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the data subject and the Data Controller or for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the interested party;
or if the processing is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the Data Controller and another natural or legal person in favor of the data subject.
In any case, we inform you that the European Commission has compiled a list of Third Countries or International Organizations that guarantee an adequate level of data protection pursuant to art. 45 of the GDPR. This list is available on the "ec.europa.eu" website.
The data are processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and for the previous period prior to the establishment of the same; as well as, after the termination of the relationship, within the terms of prescription of the rights and / or within the terms of the law provided for by tax and tax law.
Exercise of the rights of the interested
Except for the limitations set by the same GDPR, you can, at any time, exercise the following rights: to. access to personal data (Article 15 GDPR);
b. correction (Article 16 of the GDPR), cancellation (Article 17 of the GDPR), limitation of the processing of data concerning you (Article 18 of the GDPR);
c. opposition to the treatment;
d. data portability;
e. revocation of consent, where provided: the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
f.complaint to the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor).
Exercise of the right to oppose processing for direct marketing purposes (Article 21 of the GDPR)
The information is provided for the following sites: www.goboservice.com; store.goboservice.com, www.goboprojectors.eu; the same does not concern other websites that the user can possibly consult by accessing through links.